Handwashing is the single most effective and one of the best ways to protect yourself and your family from getting sick.
To stay healthy, follow these steps each time.
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold).
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds (the video says at least 15 secs).
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.